Our emphasis is on encouraging children to realize their inner potential while learning and growing at their own pace
We aim towards giving them a stimulating experience which promotes all round development
- An excellent, child friendly and safe infrastructure
- Theme based learning: Connecting and linking various subjects with our themes facilitate an innovative learning experience.
- Circle time : To engage children in activities where the focus is to enhance their listening and speaking skills which in turn would build their communication skills. This is also a forum where the voices of children are heard. This unique experience also makes them good team players.
- Art activities, drawing, craft, colouring: Well designed for developing fine motor skills, aesthetics and also help them in conceptual learning in the higher classes.
- The 3 R’s: Engaging activities like activity sheets, phonic program, numeric skills development and literacy skills development for holistic development of all senses and skills.
- Hands on experience: A child's urge to explore his world and get his questions answered is an important aspect in his all round development. We try to achieve this through hands on experience, field trips and learning by doing.
- With the ideal student teacher ratio, we lay the best foundation for learning at Cambridge International with care, free flow of communication and involvement with parents. The school desires to transform the students into noble human beings equipped with the necessary skills to face the challenges of tomorrow.
At the primary level, we offer a broad and balanced curriculum with the objective of providing holistic education through a structured program.
The focus is on:
- developing strong fundamentals in academics, good physical development and team spirit through sports.
- broad aesthetic development through performing arts.
- inculcating good moral values rooted in Indian culture.
Our aim is to establish a strong foundation in each child for a future global career/education by:
- critical thinking & problem solving
- creativity and
|Grade 1||6 years|
|Grade 2||7 years|
|Grade 3||8 years|
|Grade 4||9 years|
|Grade 5||10 years|